- Graduated from Slippery Rock University with a Bachelors degree in Exercises Science and Adapted Physical Activity
- Traveled abroad to Australia to study the philosophy behind Eastern medicine and to better understand all aspects of medicine.
- Received my Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from Duke University in 2010.
- Started my career in pediatrics working with children with neurological dysfunction.
- Started practicing Functional Dry Needling and Pelvic Floor therapy in 2013
- As time went on, I really started appreciating the hands on aspect with patients. Getting to literally put my hands on them to help them with their pain. I searched for different manual therapy approaches that I could further study to enhance my skills. That is when I found the Institute of Physical Arts and moved to Chicago to study with other brilliant therapists who have followed this same path. I was drawn to its eclectic, patient centered, individualized approach.
- After dedicating 3 years to studying this approach I became a Certified Functional Manual Therapist in 2016
- Started studying visceral and neural mobilization through the Barral Institute in 2017
- I enjoy Crossfit and hiking in my free time. Currently working on becoming fluent in Spanish.
These skills and methodology have enabled me to treat parts of the body and injuries not commonly thought of when seeking out a Physical Therapist. This includes those who may not be in pain and just want to maintain or have improved function.
1515 W Hubbard St.
Chicago, IL 60642
4880 Library Rd
Bethel Park, PA 15102